Monday, December 21, 2009
LWV Construction Corporation sue to most of their hired employee for KSA with a baseless case
There are a lot of theories, why MMG is kept on changing employees. In the modern management system it is an indicator that the Management is isn’t good. Simply to say, the MMG Mohammad Al Mojil Group of Dammam, Saudi Arabia has a poor management system, low benefits and most of the events are unfavorable to the employees.
There were issues arises that the LWV Construction is keep on suing thousands of employees who refuses to return back to their client in Saudi Arabia. Those cases are given effort by our researcher and we have some copies of the demand of the LWV construction.
We have interviewed several OFW from MMG Mohammad Al Mojil Group of Saudi Arabia and they are exposing their sacrifices under the company;
1. Their Salary is very low compared to the other companies in Saudi Arabia who were hiring Filipinos.
2. Their salary bracket is at usually Php 10,000.00 to 13,000.00 (Ten Thousand to Thirteen Thousand Philippine Peso) - for Ordinary OFW (a salary rate which is usually given to most Filipinos working within the Philippines. – I want to make comment that this rate is a form of Slavery for OFW. A very low salary level.)
3. They were always received criticism from other Filipinos who work in a smaller company but receiving a higher pay than them. ( Pare Tanga ka ba? Ang baba nyan, tinanggap mo?)
4. They have so many works than other nationals but their salary is bigger even though they just have the same level job position. (well, where is the Philippine Negotiator or the Authorities concerned to give value to Filipino laborers and be treated as Expatriates)
5. They were discriminated and treated as TCN or Third Countries Nationals in the same level with Sri Lanka, Bangladeshi, Nepali, Indonesian and Vietnamese. (How are they going to be compared the Literacy of Filipinos with American Standard Education to those other countries mentioned?)
6. Their food is included in the package but the served food is unhealthy, dirty, and not delicious.
a. They called it as “UNHEALTHY FOOD” because 3 times a day, the food being served is chicken, beef, and chicken. No vegetables, very oily, and they always suffered indigestions.
b. The food is “DIRTY” because many times were they found a “band aid” included in the served food. (wow! Band aid? Included in the serving? So terrible)
c. Not delicious because the taste is not suit for the taste of Filipinos. ( they even called it as food for the pig)
7. The comfort room in their accommodation is very dirty. The stools would be floating at the back of their respective CR and just adjacent to their kitchen.
LWV Construction demands in their cases versus their employees
1. A demand for direct payment to them for the VISA amounting to Php 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Philippine Peso)
To make it fare, we conducted a research of the right amount of the VISA but it is only SAR 200.00 (Two Hundred Saudi Riyal) for Exit and Exit-re entry VISA. Or a Php 2,000.00 (Two Thousand Pesos more or less)
- This is very clear that the LWV Construction is making money out of this
- Is this a second illegal business of the LWV Construction?
- Our proof for this amount was even emailed to us by a certain named “Gilbert ******” in the passporting department of MMG Mohammad Al Mojil group in Saudi Arabia stating that the Exit re-entry VISA is only SAR 200.00 (Two Hundred Saudi Riyal)
2. LWV Construction accuses their non-returning employees for “Breach of Contract”
We conducted surveys about this issue and we found out that the LWV Construction is telling a lie. Simply to say LWV Construction is a LIAR. We have compiled several copies of the non returning employees with their job contract and it is only 1 year renewable job contract.
- Why does the LWV Construction sue their non-returning employee for “Breach of Contract”? It is very clear according the Law and Obligation of Contract in the Philippines that any contract which not yet renewed, no proof of renewal, and unsigned will not constitute a breach of contract to the other party. And the non-returning employees didn’t sign any contract yet. Yet they finished the 1 year contract and they don’t want to renew it anymore because of the reasons they stated above.
3. Ticket booking amounting to $ 600.00 (Six Hundred US Dollar) which they demanded to their non-returning OFW.
Common logic! If you were the employer and your employee has finished their 1 year contract, are you going to buy ticket for them to returned to Saudi Arabia even if he/she did not renew his contract yet?
- In this Case the LWV Construction is demanding for payment to them for such amount. Do you think it is valid or a reliable demand? This is very impossible. Maybe this is another illegal business of LWV Construction
- If this is true also in the other hand, then we could say that indeed MMG Mohammad Al Mojil Group, of Saudi Arabia has a poor Management System for buying tickets to their employees which don’t have any assurance yet for returning back. A bit Crazy system would be.
The best way to know the latest OFW issues is to subscribe our feeds
I am among of the writers and administrators of this web site. I always on the heads up when it comes to Sports, Politics, Economy, Business, Physics, Mathematics, Technology, computers and NEWS all over the world that triggers ny eyes and interests. I am working as a volunteer with other 14 administrators, researchers, writers and contributors. We are a strong solid team. Join us and be among of the contributor with your name on each posted article.
LEARN FOREX TRADING AND GET RICH
Live trading with Bitcoin through ETORO Trading platform would allow you to grow your $100 to $1,000 Dollars or more in just a day. Just learn how to trade and enjoy the windfall of profits. Take note, Bitcoin is more expensive than Gold now.
For Philippine customers: You could buy Bitcoin Online at Coins.ph