OFW Filipino Heroes

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Was Julie Anne once the 'Yaya Dub' in Alden's life?

Null

(Right) Julie Anne San Jose: The blessings are pouring. (Left) Alden Richards, rumored to have been Julie Anne’s first (secret?) boyfriend. - image: philSTAR

Because the AlDub tandem of Alden Richards and Yaya Dub/Maine Mendoza is the most popular today, not just here but around the world (in Filipino communities reached by GMA Pinoy TV), the name Julie Anne San Jose is brought up as having been a “Yaya Dub” in Alden’s life once upon a time (although she and Alden would keep mum if reminded about it).

I guess if asked about it, Julie Anne would simply blush as an answer. Same with Alden. Why their romance didn’t progress (didn’t it, secretly?) remains a little mystery up to now.

Both are happy where they are, Alden as the current Crush ng Bayan, Pambansang Dimples and Pambansang Bae rolled into one, and Julie Anne in GMA shows Buena Familia, Sunday PINASaya and Pepito Manaloto. Currently in New York (with Dingdong Dantes, Ai-Ai delas Alas, Christian Bautista and Betong Sumaya) for the 10th-anniversary celebration (yesterday) of GMA Pinoy TV, Julie Anne was recently named the newest celebrity advocate of World Vision. The music video of her latest single titled Not Impressed will be released anytime now.

Funfare let Julie Anne play the “If I Were” game.

• If I were an animal, I would be... A bird. I want to fly.

• If I were a song, I would be... Who You Love. Just because...Hahahaha!

• If I were a place, I would be... Outer space. Space-walking would be cool.

• If I were a tree, I would be... Cherry Blossoms. I wish to take it home.

• If I were a flower, I would be... A rose. I find it really lovely.

• If I were a food, I would be... Pizza. I’d never ever give up pizza.

• If I were a movie, I would be… A Marvel movie. I’m always fond of any Marvel movie.

• If I were a car, I would be... Lamborghini. That car’s sexy.

• If I were a part of the house, I would be... The music room, my comfort zone.

• If I were a hero, I would be... Superman. He’s a classic.

• If I were a cartoon character, I would be... Spongebob. He’s so cute and soft.

• If I were a book, I would be... The Mortal Instruments series. I’m addicted to it.

• If I were a Hollywood actor/actress, I would be... Johnny Depp. He can portray and slay any role.

• If I were a subject (Math, English, etc.), I would be... Science. I love science.

• If I were a president, I would be... Abraham Lincoln. He’s appointed to be the best leader of all time.

• If I were a perfume, I would be…Burberry. It has a sweet scent.

• If I were a musical instrument, I would be... A piano. It’s very soulful and can touch many hearts.

• If I were a drink, I would be… Water. It’s the major constituent of the fluids of organisms.

• If I were a country, I would be... Japan. I’ve never been there and I heard so many good things about that country.

• If I were a fictional character, I would be... Santa Claus. I also wanna ride on his flying sleigh with the reindeer.

• If I were a music icon, I would be... Beyoncé. Ultimate performer.

• If I were a luxury brand, I would be... Hermes. It’s a beautiful brand.

• If I were a sport, I would be... Firing. Guns are cool (if properly used).

• If I were a dessert, I would be… A cake. All-time favorite.

• If I were a season, I would be... Spring. Not that hot, not that cold. - philSTAR

I am among of the writers and administrators of this web site. I always on the heads up when it comes to Sports, Politics, Economy, Business, Physics, Mathematics, Technology, computers and NEWS all over the world that triggers ny eyes and interests. I am working as a volunteer with other 14 administrators, researchers, writers and contributors. We are a strong solid team. Join us and be among of the contributor with your name on each posted article.

Related Posts

LEARN FOREX TRADING AND GET RICH

Investment Recommendation: Bitcoin Investments

Live trading with Bitcoin through ETORO Trading platform would allow you to grow your $100 to $1,000 Dollars or more in just a day. Just learn how to trade and enjoy the windfall of profits. Take note, Bitcoin is more expensive than Gold now.


Where to buy Bitcoins?

For Philippine customers: You could buy Bitcoin Online at Coins.ph
For outside the Philippines customers  may buy Bitcoins online at Coinbase.com